Bollywood super star Hrithik Roshan gained huge recognition through the films 'Dhoom 2' and 'Krrish'. Hritik Roshan's mode of performance is known for mesmerizing the audience. In spite of the disappointment due the failure of the film 'Kites' he is reportedly rejuvenated with the making of the film 'Guzaarish' in which he is playing the lead and Aishwarya Rai is paired opposite him.

Talking about the film Hritik Roshan said, "In order to learn facts about the role I play in the film I met 20 people suffering from epilepsy. I was amazed by the way they lead their lives. Despite their disability they pursue their aspirations against tremendous personal and social odds. I feel they are the real heroes. I could never forget them saying, 'The body isn't greater than us. Troubles are worth to be fought with.' Those 20 people are now friends of mine. I tried to mimic their emotions on screen. My role in this film could fetch me the recognition I gained through the film Krrish."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top