Bollywood hot babe Mallika Sherawat visited Hyderabad today on the occasion of promoting her latest film " Hisss " . Distributor Chadalavada Srinivas Rao is releasing this film in Andhra Pradesh under Sri Tirumala Tirupathi Venkateswara Films banner. The Airtel company organized a press meet regarding " Hisss " promotion at Hotel Taj in Hyderabad.
Addressing the media at the press conference Mallika Sherawat said, " My latest film " Hisss " in which I enacted the role of a snake is releasing on October 22nd. The Americans were surprised to hear about the power of the cobra and the way we offer prayers to it. Sridevi starrer " Nagin " on the snake backdrop was released almost 24 years ago and now with the same subject this film has been made. The highlights of " Hisss " are a cobra changing into a girl and the girl into a cobra. I felt uneasy in the scenes where I had to kiss the snake. A few scenes were shot in the forests of Kerala. I acted in all the scenes without any dupe. It took about 6 hours of make up to do scenes. We did this film with lot of hard work. I " m basically a vegetarian and practice yoga everyday. I used to perform Naga Puja everyday before going on the sets. This ritual is practiced by the people of India only. Like " Ramayan " and " Mahabharat " , I believe in snake turning into human. I also believe that this movie will surely impress the audience. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top