Taapsee Involves in a Verbal Fight
Beautiful lass Taapsee, who made an impressive debut with Raghvendra Rao’s Jhummandi Nadam, is currently doing Prabhas and Vishnu films. Generally outspoken Taapsee is one lady who likes to stay in touch with her fans and admirers, is quite a busy bee on the social networking websites.

Amidst her busy schedule Taapsee always loves to share her experiences and interact with her fans. Recently she posted about an incident she experienced at the Munich airport. “I happen to enter in an argument with two Punjabi Indian guys on Munich airport in check-in queue. Those guys were pretty rude so I had no other option than to reply back in the same tone in their language itself. After we checked in one of them came up to me and gifted a box of chocolates saying ‘I’m sorry if I was rude, you spoke in Punjabi that touched my heart’. Truly I love my country. Will be a memorable incidence in my life,” Taapsee posted on Twitter.


Well, it is nice to know that this beautiful siren could turn into strict schoolteacher to put the undisciplined guys in order. Well done madam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top