Meera Chopra in Maaro

Meera Chopra was introduced to the Telugu audience through the film 'Bangaram' in which Pawan Kalyan played the lead. Later on she performed in the film 'Vaana'. Nevertheless, she was left without the recognition she deserved. She was paired opposite Nitin in a film (Maaro) which is yet to be released. Meera Chopra's alleged arrogance is said to be the reason for the delay. Currently, Meera is totally occupied with hotel and fashion businesses.

Recently, she was asked about her failure as the lead star in the film industry for which she replied, "I came to be known as an arrogant lady in the film industry. I didn't like the fact that the industry is least bothered about the leading lady of a film. So, I could not amend myself as per the industry standards. But, I'm waiting for a good story in which the female lead is given the priority."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top