http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=455087927889483&set=o.118549168226930&type=1&ref=nf

Happy birthday-The Queen of action
Happy birthday-The pretty princess
Happy birthday-The Queen of beauty
Happy birthday-The Angel of our Heart


When interviewed, Tamanna shared about her personal...

Birthday Baby: 21-12-1989. Every year, my brother would give me a surprise gift.

Devotee: I am a great devotee of Pillayar. Though I'm busy, I would go to Mumbai for Vinayagar Chathurthi.

Academic years: I have studied B.A Economics in Mumbai National College. I have got 96% in Tenth Public.

Surprise to Friends: My college friends, all were surprised to see me in glamour acts. I would wear only chudidhar to college and not even jeans!

Vacation Spot: For every vacation, I would never forget to visit the Taj Mahal.

Cooking: In my house, my brother, too know to make tea. But, I don't know that too!!

Favourite Food: Though I'am a Mumbai girl, I hate Chappathi. I love Chaavalkathri rice very much.

Favourite Car: My favourite car is Hyundai Accent. I bought it for my first salary and still did n't change it.

Mobile: I have Nokia Express that all the college girls have now...

Beauty Secret: I would mix some kadalaimaavu and curd and apply it on my face for twice a week. Then the sun affected skin would brighten.

Film Industry: By 'Fair & Lovely' ad, I got chance to act in Hindi films. By 'RMKV' ad, I got chance in Tamil film industry.

Numerology: I have changed my name a little according to numerology and there are many film chances for me...

Favourite Actors: Surya is a very silent person. Karthi is just opposite to him. Such different brothers in this film industry are my favourites.

Achievement: I have never used glycerine in the scenes of crying!

Quarrel: People say,"There is a personal quarrel between Nayanthara and Tamanna." It is just a rumour. I haven't met Nayan yet.

Luck: My next film is with VIJAY! It's my great luck!!!

Bad Habit: I would never watch my own films. I think it is a bad habit of mine. I did n't watch Ayan movie yet.

Wishes: I want to dub for the cartoon characters in the animation films.






















 Tamanna latest Stills, Images,Photo Gallery, Wallpapers

Tamanna latest Stills, Images,Photo Gallery, Wallpapers
Tamanna latest Stills, Images,Photo Gallery, Wallpapers

Tamanna latest Stills, Images,Photo Gallery, Wallpapers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top