Sai Kumar's Son Aadi Celebrates His Birthday

Aadi, son of the ace dubbing artiste turned hero Sai Kumar, is making his debut with Prema Kavali. Isha Chawla is paired opposite him in the flick. A press conference was organised recently on the occasion of his birthday (December 23rd). Speaking after unveiling the website yoursaadi.com, K. Vijaya Bhaskar, the director of the film, said, "Aadi will become a very good allrounder. God bless him."

Sai Kumar said, "I am reminded of my early days in the film industry. I am very happy today. Aadi is lucky to be directed by Vijaya Bhaskar for his very first film. I'm sure he will be accepted by one and all."

Aadi said, "I feel I am fortunate to make my debut with a good film like Prema Kavali. I'm confident I will win the love of the audiences." K. Achi Reddy, the producer of the film, said, "I'm extremely happy to introduce Aadi. We are making arrangements to shoot the remaining three songs abroad." He also termed Aadi as a very good talent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top