Nikhil starrer Aalasyam Amrutham shooting has been completed and the movie is now in post production activity.  Aalasyam Amrutham is produced by Dada Saheb Phalke Award recipient and movie Moghul Dr. D Rama Naidu and directed by Chandra Mahesh.

Speaking to the media in a press conference, I’m very happy with Aalasyam Amrutham shooting as it has come out very well and the movie is currently undergoing post production. Nikhil okayed the movie as soon as he saw the script and I’m also happy with his performance”.

Hero Nikhil said, “I never expected that I would do a movie under a prestigious banner like Suresh Productions and with a legendary producer like Rama Naidu. I’m fortunate that I’ve got this opportunity. Aalasyam Amrutham is a romantic family entertainer and hope you all like it”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top