Days after slamming 'Queen of Pop' Madonna as 'desperate and embarrassing', Elton John's husband David Furnish has said his remarks were blown out of proportion.
Furnish stopped short of apologising to the singer, who beat Elton John to win the Golden Globe for her W.E. song last week, which had left the director-producer fuming,
Us magazine reported. "Wow! What a tempest in a teapot. My comments regarding The Golden Globes have been blown way out of proportion," Furnish wrote on his Facebook page.
"My passion for our film Gnomeo & Juliet and belief in Elton's song really got my emotional juices going. But I must say for the record that I do believe Madonna is a great artist, and that Elton and I wish her all the best for next week's premiere of the film W.E.," Furnish said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top