Vamsi Paidipally at the premiere of Brindavanam

"When I started making my first film Munna, I just wanted to prove myself as a director. Though the film did not work as it was expected to, I got amazing feedback. Some very smart planning went into the making of Brindavanam. NTR Jr. believed in the script and the team. Everyone in the crew had confidence in me. This confidence is reflected in the success of the film," says an ecstatic director Vamsi Paidipally.

He adds, "NTR Jr. had always wanted to do a family entertainer but he did not want to disappoint the fans. We took every care to present him in a different role. We made some changes in the script to suit the image of NTR Jr. Brindavanam was an experiment for him, he is an actor and he just wanted to do something interesting. I'm glad that we succeeded in our efforts."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top