Actress Bhoomika was disappointed with the media reports that claimed she has applied for divorce as she is not happy with Bharath Takur’s behaviour.
Bhumika has rubbished the rumors and said, “This is ridiculous. We are leading a happy life and the media has reported false news. I am an actress and he is a yoga instructor. We have our own works and it is impossible for us to be together all the time. It doesn’t mean that we have disputes between us.”
The actress further added, “My staying at Mumbai with my mother was given as evidence by media in stating, I am divorcing my husband. Actually, my mother had an ‘Angioplast’ operation and she need to be looked after by me. So, I have to stay in Mumbai.”
“I think all these false reports will end up only when we have our own baby. Hope the day is not so far and people will then understand our strong bond,” says Bhumika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top