Akkineni Nageswararao says that 2010 is very bad for most of the telugu film producers, so I wish 2011 should be a great success for every producer. This is what he said in the function of “movie artists association” dairy, and the first dairy is given to Ramanaidu.
I remember 1959 “Pellinaati Pramanalu”, which I started noting my call sheets in my dairy, later “MAA” dairy is started. I believe that producers are the main resource for our movies, if they do not have money most of the people will don’t get any employment. Nowadays the films are making movies with the hero oriented instead of story based and completely believing the technology to make success, but most of the people are not considering that the story should have strength to make success in telugu cinema industry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top