"I don't know about other actresses, but my directors think of me as a versatile performer. I'm not being seen as a glamour girl. Had I restricted myself to glamorous roles, I would have faded away a long time ago," says Trisha Krishnan. She is balancing her career by playing different of roles. Most actresses these days are caught in a web of glamorous roles. But Trisha is an exception to this.

"As an audience I have grown up watching romcoms. Audiences usually want to see heroes in dynamic roles and heroines in glamorous roles. That's the reason why I'm not averse to glamorous roles. I am only against exposure that is beyond the limit of decency. Those who follow my films will know it," she adds.

Trisha's latest film Manmadha Banam is slated for a release shortly. She has dubbed her own portions in the Tamil version. Uma Krishnan says, "Trisha is a determined person. She learnt classical music just for the sake of dubbing for the film. She picks up things quite fast too and that is a big advantage."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top