Suriya is on a roll. His movie Rakht Charitra 2 is up for release and everyone is looking forward to it. This is the same man whose Ghajini was adapted by Aamir Khan. His Khakha Khakha is currently being remade in Hindi with John Abraham in the lead while the actor’s latest hit, Singham has been picked up by Ajay Devgn. However, the star is not leaving anything to chance for the Ram Gopal Varma-directed Rakht Charitra 2.
A highly placed source attached to the film says, “While Suriya has left it to his director to call all the shots for the Hindi version, he had taken additional responsibilities for the Tamil version. To ensure that the dialogues were up to the mark and the diction was good enough to reach out to his loyal Tamil audience, he roped in a writer-cum-journalist to bring out a new dimension to the dialogues of Rakht Charitra 2.”
And Suriya doesn’t deny this. “Yes, I did volunteer to bring on an added hand to make Rakht Charitra 2 a polished product. We tried assistant directors for the job but somehow that wasn’t working out. See, the dialogues in Rakht Charitra 2 are said differently and not really in a cinematic way. The need of the hour was to bring in someone who didn’t belong to the world of films.”
The actor adds, “I only supervised what the journalist was delivering,” says the actor, “I have never done anything like this before. I just go for a narration and if I like it, I sign the film. I don’t get into dialogues or interfere with how some scenes should be written or fret about the camera angles. But I do want all my projects to be the best. So, just for the Tamil version, I did a little extra.”Gven the fact that a strong minded Varma is not used to being told what to do, it must have been a worthy enough idea from Suriya to be given a go-ahead by the filmmaker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top