Well, the Tollywood industry has got many top producers out of which few are popular and few are not. But their films are very much popular. Star producer of films like Abhilasha, Rakshasudu, Chanti, Matrudevobhava, KS Rama Rao has fired the movie "I".

 But why was he angry? It is known that his project is to be released this Sankranthi but was stalled due to the huge release of "I" due to the unavailability of the screens. If a top producer like KS Rama Rao did not get any theatres? What do you think will be the fate of small movie producers? KS Rama Rao speaking about the delay of his movie, "Malli Malli Edi Rani Roju", said “I could not release my film because of the release of ‘I’, which is a Tamil film. The Telugu producer who had bought the Telugu rights to ‘I’ created hurdles for my film." He also added "Sankranthi is a huge occasion for Telugu people and I wanted to release my film on this festival. But the entire theatres were obsessed with ‘I’. My film is much better than the two films which released during Sankranthi. I am now looking for another good date to release my film.” What do you think? Whose mistake is this? Who should be blamed for this situation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top