Controversial director and producer Ram Gopal Varma’s forthcoming horror movie ‘Ice-Creams’ is going to release in the month of July. RGV's  is known for Fear is Hot,exposing heroins in the movies the same thing once again happened in the present movie



Now RGV planning to bollywood movie “Humshakals”  remake into telugu.  Ram Gopal Varma has decided to remake Sajid Khan’s “Humshakals” and expects it to breach the much-coveted 100 crore mark with consummate ease, but with an integral caveat – it would be re-branded as a horror movie and not a comedy.

“When I first saw Humshakals, I was dumbstruck!” noted the ace director. ”I thought no one could make a movie worse than RGV ki Aag, but here it was, finally! I miraculously survived the entire movie, thanks to my steel nerves, honed by watching all my own movies over the years. But then, a brainwave struck me – it occurred to me that there was nothing bad about the movie, it’s just the way it was branded. People came in expecting a comedy and found themselves horrified, disturbed and being left with sleepless nights, wanting copious supplies of Jandu Balm and sleeping pills. Had this movie been branded as a horror movie, mark my words, it would have trounced even classics like The Ring and even the more recent blockbuster, The Conjuring. If The Conjuring shook people for at least a week, Humshakals will stupefy them for months and years and that’s exactly what I seek to do.”

“I’ve spoken to Sajid regarding the remake rights and he instantly agreed. He just couldn’t believe that someone actually wanted to remake Humshakals, of all movies, but he then realized that Ram Gopal Varma is Ram Gopal Varma, not just someone. The cast and the crew will remain the same, even the story, screenplay etc will remain unchanged. I’m just going to rope in Amar Mohile to compose some extremely haunting and freaky background scores when Ram Kapoor comes in donning ladies’ costumes. Those will be the scariest parts of the movie. In fact, I will be advising theater owners to have ambulances ready in the premises, in case of any incidents,” Varma added.

“Quite like how it is in air travel, viewers of RGV ki Humshakals would also be given plastic bags in case they need to throw up,” Varma said. “I’m confident that this will crack the 100 crore barrier in no time and will rake in all the moolah. India will finally have a really scary and disturbing horror movie to its credit, leaving all the Bhoots and Phoonks and Vaastu Shastras behind. Sajid is a legend. It’s not just me, even Vikram Bhatt, who’s often called the poor man’s RGV, has requested Sajid to hold a few classes for both of us in the art of directing horror movies,” Varma concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top