trivikram srinivas is now an industry hit director who developed superb rapport with top hero Pawan Kalyan. On the other side, Trivikram also believes that he has same kind of chemistry even with Mahesh Babu. Most astonishingly, Trivi made two films with Pawan Kalyan and two with Mahesh Babu; all four films being different in their own sense. Anyways, when will he direct these heroes again is the question which Fans of these heroes would love to ask. 
‘I wrote the story of ‘Atharintiki Daaredi’ very immediately after ‘Khaleja.’ As Pawan was busy with ‘Gabbar Singh,’ I made ‘Julayi.’ Then, our combination happened this way. Personally, I am a lot connected to Pawan but professionally it will be different. Sincerely, my comfort levels with Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu are high because they easily forget about stardom and take it easy. That makes even my work as a director very easy,’ Trivikram said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top