Ram Gopal Varma, who has become famous for testing audience’ patience has striked once again at the night time. RGV is also famous for his uncommon quotes on is micro blogging site and yesterday he took directly on Mega Star turned Union Minister Chiranjeevi. Within no time, he directed the topic and started praising Power Star Pawan Kalyan.  Here are some of his tweets 
 
If Pawan kalyan was not Chiranjeevis brother he would have become a even bigger star
 
Pawan Kalyan haa expressions whereas even his closest only have impressions
 
If just sharmilas walk can evoke so many followers Imagine what pawan kalyans walk can do....it will create historical history
 
I strongly believe that if Pawan Kalyan headed PRP it would have won with a thumping majority
 
Not since Bal Thackeray did I see such intensity nd charishma... commitment in his eyes and honesty in thoughts is what makes Pawan Kalyan
 
I never voted in my life. ..but I will stand in line and vote for Pawan Kalyan
 
I never voted in my life. ..but I will stand in line and vote for Pawan Kalyan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top