From the time, Chiranjeevi has declared about his comeback to films, there has been a strong buzz in the tinsel town about its director and the script. However the Mega Star never leaved a clue regarding the film’s director. Recently, Chiru was spotted at the inauguration of a designer studio. He has given brief details about himself and his upcoming film.
“My 150th flick will be message oriented film like Tagore, Stalin and Indra. It will have all the necessary ingredients such as entertainment, sentiment, message and action. I will never break the expectations of my fans they kept on me. I am sure it will live up to the high audience expectations.”
Talking about his styling, “I select clothes myself. And coming to my wife Surekha’s saree selection…I’ll never interrupt her.”
When he was posed a query about his wife, the actor says, “She has selected me as her better half. You can understand how intelligent she is.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top