Prince Mahesh Babu has cleared all the confusions regarding his political entry. The Prince has clearly stated that he is not supporting any political party but will support his brother-in-law Jayadev Galla as an individual. The actor gave an official press release and confirmed his support to Galla. Mahesh said, "I've always maintained that I'm apolitical.. still am."
He added, "However, I need to break my silence to talk a little about my BIL @jaygalla who is contesting for MP from Guntur." Mahesh mentioned that his brother-in-law has always been his constant support and he has been an inspiration and role model from the age of 13. Mahesh concluded his statement saying, "I believe in him, and I believe he can make a difference. He has my support and my vote, and I hope he has yours as well. @jaygalla represents hope for the future of Guntur, Andhra Pradesh and for India."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top