The audio launch of Aadi and Shanvi's  'Pyar Mein Padipoyane' was done in Hyderabad on Monday. Ravi Chavali is the director of this movie and Anoop Rubens is the music director.
Nani said " Aadi is a very good actor. I am a big fan of Anoop Ruben's music. I hope he will work not only with Nithin and Aadi, but also with us. I hope this film turns out a super hit ".
Manchu Manoj, Nani, Sampath Nandi, Prince, Rahul Ravindran, Rakul Preet Singh, Sai Kumar, director Dasarath, Atchi Reddy etc have attended the launch. K.K.Radha Mohan, who has earlier produced films like 'Adhinetha' and 'Emaindi Ee Vela' on Satya Sai Arts banner, is the producer of this film.
Manchu Manoj launched the audio and Sai Kumar received the first copy.
Manoj said "I am very happy that the words in my song have turned out as the title of a film. Aadi shows very ease in acting and dancing. I am a big fan of his dances.I hope this movie becomes a big hit for him".
Anoop Rubens said that 'Pyar Mein Padipoyane' is his fourth album with Aadi and he is being appreciated by everyone who listened these songs.
Director Ravi Kumar Chavali said that Anoop has given a superb background score along with a very good music.
Sampath Nandi said "Satya Sai Arts is  my home banner and only because of Radha Mohan, I am at this position now. Aadi is a very good actor and is very disciplined. He definitely becomes a big hero soon. I wish all the best for this 'Pyar Mein Padipoyane' team ".
Aadi said " This is an out and out love entertainer, I have acted after 'Lovely'. I had suggested Anoop Rubens to the director, immediately after okaying the story. Because, he has worked for all my previous films and they are musical hits. I thank him for working with me for this film, even when he has been busy with big films. Ravi Kumar Chavali has superbly filmed the movie. We are sure that this film becomes a big hit ".
Sai Kumar said " Ravi Chavali has fetched me a Nandi award and a film fare award with 'Samanyudu' movie. He has directed a very good love story with my son Aadi. Anoop and Aadi has a good rapport and I hope this film also becomes a musical hit ".
All the others, who attended the event, have wished the team a very good success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top