Anushka Shetty is one of the best actress in Tollywood since her debut film "Super". Even though she was aging but her beauty conceals it. Recently, She turned 32 this Nov 7 and still this beauty not get married.


In an interview she expressed her views about the marriage that " Many rumours have spread all around the industries that i have been linked up to my co-stars. But, it's really funny to respond to all those issues now. And I would like marry the person who loves me alot and I am waiting for that person. And I will marry him soon when i found him ". When asked about the qualities about the groom she replied " yeah, There is a huge list regarding the qualities and requirements that groom needed and if one had to fulfill those all then there is a chance that I may not find him".

At present Anushka's is busy with her current projects " Rudrama Devi" and "Baahubali". Both of them are prestigious projects and high budget films coming under the great directors  of the film industry. And "Varna" which comes under the direction of selva Raghavan is all set for it's release this Nov 22.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top