Hot Simran Wants Mahesh Babu

There is no heroine in Indian film industry who do not have a wish to work besides or romance Mahesh Babu on the screen, Very recently, Sonam Kapoor expressed a similar wish to act besides Mahesh and now it is sexy lady Simran Kaur Mundi, acting with Manchu Manoj in near to release ‘Potugadu’ has met Mrs Mahesh Babu that is Namrata recently and opined the same.
‘I would love to work with Namrata’s husband. I said the same to her when I met her recently. Mahesh is really cute and so, I want to act besides him. Even I would love to see my self besides tall and handsome Prabhas,’ Simran said. Well, the list is so long and Sukumar is taking too much of time. If ‘1 Nenokkadine’ completes at the earliest and the next movie of Mahesh goes on sets, we can expect some great news for babes in the waiting list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top