James Cameron Next Movies

James Cameron
James Cameron who is brilliant film maker in Hollywood. He has revealed that he want to create more avatar films. He already anounced Avatar-2 and Avatar-3 may be Avatar-4 also. He intrested only in sci-fi film franchise not in other movies.He is not taking other projects which are not related to his Avatar business.  In The New York Times Interview he said that  ”I’ve divided my time over the last 16 years over deep ocean exploration and filmmaking. I’ve made two movies in 16 years, and I’ve done eight expeditions. So I’m not interested in developing anything. I’m in the Avatar business.”
However, his last movie is  ’Avatar ‘  casting  Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Michelle Rodriguez and Sigourney Weaver.this movie was released in 2009 and it has been the highest grosser movie of all time record . The movie has received several big awards like Oscar, Golden Globe and Emmy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top