CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS



Ram Charan Tej will be getting married to his love interest and fiancee, Upasana Kamineni in the month of june, this year.Chiranjeevi is expecting himself to be included in central cabinet of manmohan singh in early 2012 and also best possible muhurtham for this couple was found only after june 2012. On the other hand, there is a talk that there are no Muhurthams from February to June.Chiranjeevi wants to celebrate the event in grand way, using his political influence. He is planning to invite all political bigwigs and cine celebrities in union cabinet minister’s status.However, the mega fans are hoping that the wedding happens quickly and they can see their favourite star. Though the marriage will take place in hyderabad, the reception is planned to be organised in Tirupati for fans.

1 comments:

  1. I've been dating my girl for 5 years and we have just broke up because she told me she likes someone else but she say she still loves me... the next week she left the house and said she needs to find herself??? and i wanted her to be with me by living were i live, forget about her ex's, having a good job and being in a healthy relationship which leads to marriage and kids. but she was planning to leave me since and when i knew about her plan i gave her space maybe she will come back?? but if she didn't then i had to find help, a spell caster to help me bring her back so i did contacted i was giving this usa number +15036626930 and this email address dr.marnish@yahoo.com after 3 days of casting his spell my girlfriend returned back to crying to me that she will never make a step without me again, that she will always love me till death. i am still surprised how dr.marnish did the love spell
    Tremeeka

    ReplyDelete

 
Top