Megastar Chiranjeevi today (Monday) announced that he would be shooting for his 150th film from February 2011. Talking to reporters at his Praja Rajyam Party office he said he has allotted 10 days for the film’s shooting every month from February. “I can’t leave the film industry that gave me all the fame and popularity today. At the same time, I can’t leave public service and enjoy in shootings. So I have decided to work for 10 days for film shootings every month and rest of the days would work for party and the people of Andhra Pradesh,” he told the media.
He said the proposed movie will be on the lines of his earlier super hit, Tagore. “It will be entertainer although message would be there. Entertainment is my forte and people expect such things from me, so I can’t make message loaded movies. Instead I will serve it with on entertainment platter,” he added.

Yet, the megastar refused to reveal the director’s name for the film which would be produced by his own son Ram Charan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top